Seasonal Year 2019-2020
2006 (U14) Girls Development Academy Registration Information
Included in club registration fees:
- Team training fees.
- Goalkeeper training fees.
- 10-month season (games from September to May; practices start in August or late July).
- Practices – 4 per week; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 7:30pm; at Braden River SC fields.
- Games – approximately 24 league games (home games @ IMG) and the Spring and Summer Showcase events.
- Background check and registration for all coaches, trainers and team managers.
- Player registration fee.
- League registration and referee fees.
- Club overhead costs (county fee, field maintenance, field equipment, lights and administrative expenses and supplies).
- Volunteer fee – each family is required to volunteer 4 hours per registered player to club events (tournaments and / or special events). Upon completion of the volunteer hours and written request, $50 will be refunded.
- Bus transportation to away league games.
Girls Development Academy Registration Fee = $1,900
Additional fees not included in registration fees:
- $150 Team Fee – every team (not player) is assessed a team administration fee (this fee can be paid from fundraising or sponsorship).
- Uniform – all players will be required to purchase a BRSC game uniform (2 jerseys, 2 shorts, 2 socks) and BRSC practice kit (jersey, shorts and socks – 3 kits recommended). The approximate costs are as follows: game uniform kit $135; practice kit $25 per kit. A backpack $50 and warmup jack & pants $80 are optional. The uniform kits are 2-year cycles. The game uniform kit will remain the same for this season as it was for the 2018-19 season, but the practice kit will be new this season. Additional information on ordering the game and practice kits will be provided, but should be ordered as soon as possible because of supplier lead times. Game uniform kits will have the Development Academy patch applied (patches will be supplied).
- The expenses associated with player and coach travel (hotel, airfare, coach per diem) are not included in player registration fees. These fees can be raised from sponsorships, fundraisers and / or family contributions.
- Referee fees for any DA approved friendly scrimmages are not included in player registration fees.
- Fitness and agility trainer fees are not included in player registration fees. These fees can be raised from sponsorships, fundraisers and / or family contributions.
Troy Edwards (Head Coach)
Gjoko Tasevski (BRSC Director of Coaching)