Braden River Soccer Club
10th Annual Halloween Havoc
October 12, 13, and 14, 2012
Welcome to the 10th annual Halloween Havoc soccer tournament hosted by Braden River Soccer Club. The Halloween Havoc is open to all US Youth Soccer Members and Affiliates and will be held at the home fields of BRSC in beautiful Lakewood Ranch/Bradenton, Florida. Minutes from world class shopping, fine dining, championship golf courses, the beaches, and located just off Interstate 75, our location is second to none. Our soccer complex sits on 42 acres and boasts some of the nicest fields in all of Florida.
Registration & Fees: The registration deadline is September 29, 2012. Registration fees are as follows: U9/U10 - $340.00 : U11/U12 - $400:00 : U13/U14/U15 - $450.00
Got Soccer Ranking: This year's tournament will be ranked through Got Soccer.
Acceptance: Teams will be notified of their acceptance by October 6, 2012. Registration fees from teams not accepted will be returned. Teams withdrawing from the tournament after notification of acceptance will forfeit their registration fee.
Halloween Havoc Tournament
It is MANDATORY that every team check-in either Friday night, October 12th, from 6-9:00 pm or one hour prior to their first game on Saturday, October 13th. Below is the list of items needed at check-in:
- Five (5) copies of the team’s original roster with player numbers.
- Each team will be allowed up to three (U9-U10), four (U11-U12), or five (U13-U14) guest players. Guest players from within the same club and added electronically to the official FYSA roster will be accepted. Players not on the official FYSA team roster must have the completed and signed guest player forms attached to each roster (five copies).
- The team needs to present at check-in current medical release forms for each player. These are for review and will not be kept by tournament staff.
- Player/coach passes must be signed by the registrar, laminated and issued by the team’s governing body, and must be current and valid indicating player name, State association registration number and date of birth.
NO PASS, NO PLAY, NO EXCEPTIONS
After checking in your team you will receive back:
- player passes
- medical release forms
Team Pre-Game and Post Game Procedure
1. Give stamped approved roster to the referee
2. Referee should not collect player passes
3. Referee will check players for safe and proper equipment
4. Initial score at your field on the game report immediately following the game
5. If you fail to initial the game report the tournament will not be held responsible for incorrect score reporting.
Haunted House hours:
Friday 5-9 pm
Saturday 9-4 pm
Sunday 9-4 pm